Easy access to external repositories.

David Strubbe dstrubbe at macports.org
Mon Jun 1 12:06:29 PDT 2015

Provided the licenses for your software and its dependencies would make the
binaries redistributable, the binaries will be built automatically for the
default variants by the buildslaves (using various recent versions of OSX)
after a commit of a Portfile to the MacPorts repository, and then those
binaries will be available for users when they run 'port install'.

David