Easy access to external repositories.

Thibaut Paumard thibaut at macports.org
Tue Jun 2 01:27:28 PDT 2015

Le 01/06/2015 22:54, Artur Szostak a écrit :
> Our software is all open source (GPL) so thats not the problem.
> What is the duty cycle or delay for the buildslaves to build these packages?
> I have seen a number of occasions where MacPorts cannot seem to find the
> binary for a Portfile from the default repository and builds the package
> locally.

Dear Artur,

Do you already have commit access to the repository?

If not I can act as a sponsor for those packages, until you get it.

My duty cycle will be more in the range of a couple of days for packages
that I don't know yet (I'd be responsible for any damage they would
cause), and approx one day or less for small updates on packages that I
know already.

For the record, all the ESO packages are being packaged by volunteers in
Debian, and I already maintain packages will small userbase,
concentrated among astronomers.

Kind regards, Thibaut.