[MacPorts] #47951: tmux: moved from SF to Github

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Thu Jun 4 13:07:58 PDT 2015

On Jun 4, 2015, at 3:48 PM, MacPorts <noreply at macports.org> wrote:

> #47951: tmux: moved from SF to Github
> --------------------------+------------------------
>  Reporter:  chunyang@…   |      Owner:  tessarek@…
>      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
> Component:  ports        |    Version:
> Resolution:               |   Keywords:  haspatch
>      Port:  tmux         |
> --------------------------+------------------------
>
> Comment (by ryandesign@…):
>
> Replying to [comment:9 larryv@…]:
>> Depends on where `github.setup` is called. We’ll actually have to handle
> this a bit carefully to get it right. The `github-1.0` portgroup is not
> one of our good ones.
>
> I consider the github portgroup quite good. It's thoroughly documented in
> the comments in the portgroup file, and it works great, as far as I know.
> If you have problems with it let me know.

It's not broken or poorly documented, but it does use a setup proc, which I'm not fond of. As far as I can tell, the proc has to be called near the beginning of the portfile, or else it overwrites options that were set beforehand. I prefer that portgroups use "default".

It's not worth fussing over, though.

vq