[137819] trunk/dports/gnome

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 14:18:16 PDT 2015

On Sunday June 21 2015 10:12:55 Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> In this post-configure block, you're making an assumption about the value of configure.universal_archs; you should use that variable instead, looping over its values. Also, you're repeating some code (the reinplace) 3 times; you should be able to refactor this code to avoid the duplication.
>
> Also, this sounds like a problem upstream should fix. Have they already been informed of the problem? The URL of the bug report should be added as a comment in the portfile, so that we can keep track of when the reinplaces can be removed.

I did, but I'm not counting on a fix. I'm not sure if the GTk2 is still developed, but apparently GTk3 dropped all support for theming engines in 3.16, which means that oxygen-gtk3 probably no longer works (properly). I didn't notice, because GTk3 is one of those hogs that gets updated far too often than justified to my taste, so I've been sticking to 3.14.5 which works just fine for me.