Diskspace exceeded on packages.macports.org?

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Thu Jun 25 10:47:17 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've noticed a problem in while deploying archives from our Yosemite builder
to what I assume is packages.macports.org in
  https://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-yosemite-x86_64/builds/4414/steps/deploy%20archives/logs/stdio

I seems rsync failed because the remote endpoint ran out of disk space. Can
you take a look and make sure there's enough disk space available, if possible?

MacPorts people: Do we clean up old archives? If not, we probably should. If
we do, we probably should clean out more to avoid this?

--
Clemens Lang