Diskspace exceeded on packages.macports.org?

Mihai Moldovan ionic at macports.org
Thu Jun 25 18:33:29 PDT 2015

On 26.06.2015 03:17 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> I've filed a ticket for the problem now, and mentioned the script.
>
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/48174

Doesn't portmgr have access to packages.macports.org? Can't you login and run it
manually (or probably better wait for Josh to do it, because he knows how it
actually works)?

As far as I can tell, it needs a generated list current_versions.txt (or
whatever file name you pass as the second parameter) which is falling out of
this script (needs redirection to a file):
https://trac.macports.org/browser/users/jmr/delete_old_archives/current_versions.tcl

The first argument is the archive root directory.

It will only help shortly, though.

In the long run, we'll simply need more space... (and so do I. I'm getting
uncomfortably close to 100% disk space on my mirror - 95% and a mere 100 GB free.)

Mihai