Notes in gpodder

Mihai Moldovan ionic at macports.org
Fri Jun 26 16:04:03 PDT 2015

On 27.06.2015 12:59 AM, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:
>> That's because they are using ui_msg... because there's no easy way of using the
>> notes feature within base.
>
> And why not?

[inappropriate response here]

I don't know exactly. I've been asking you and Clemens the same question and you
said notes is not available in base and would need to be reimplemented via
callbacks or something like that.

Oh, there's another problem: we don't want base to overwrite a port's notes,
so... base and port notes would need to be kept separate and merged in the end?
Something like this?

I'd love to see notes in base and replace these pesky ui_msg with notes.

Mihai