Introduction

Jackson Isaac jacksonisaac2008 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 02:31:27 PST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I am Jackson Isaac and I am pursuing 3rd Year B.Tech in Computer Science at
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, India.

I am interested in contributing to MacPorts project and also would like to
apply for GSoC '15 with MacPorts organization. I have been using MacPorts
from past year now and I would like to take this opportunity to contribute
my skills and knowledge towards this project that I regularly use for
installing open source packages.

I am familiar with programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python; version
control systems - Git, Mercurial and also familiar with open source
projects, creating patches and have contributed to projects like GNOME,
Mozilla and Mediawiki.

It would be grateful if someone can guide me on the right path and so I can
give my best towards working on the project. I am willing to read materials
to gain more knowledge about the technologies used in the project.

Thank You,
Jackson Isaac
S6 B.Tech CSE
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham