Introduction

kanwardeep singh kanwardeep007 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 08:59:55 PST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I am Kanwardeep Singh Baweja and I am pursuing 3rd Year Msc(Tech) in Information Systems at BITS Pilani,Pilani Campus, India.

I am interested in contributing to MacPorts project and also would like to
apply for GSoC '15 with MacPorts organization.I am new to Macports but i have
read most of the tutorials on TCL (https://www.tcl.tk/man/tcl8.5/tutorial/tcltutorial.html)
and many things from “https://guide.macports.org/#development” on Macports.

I am familiar with programming languages like C, C#, MySQL, Swift.

I am interested to work on the project “Phase out dependency on Xcode”
and if its not very difficult would like to pick one more project for this summer.
It would be grateful if someone can guide me to some starting point on this project
so that I can give my best towards this project. I am willing to read materials
to gain more knowledge about the technologies used in the project.
Excited to learn and implement new things this summer.

Thank You,
Kanwardeep Singh Baweja
3rd Year Msc(Tech) Information Systems
BITS Pilani,Pilani Campus,India.