[GSoC] I'm interested in participating and need some guides

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Wed Mar 18 14:52:41 PDT 2015

On Mar 18, 2015, at 5:37 PM, Clemens Lang <cal at macports.org> wrote:

>> Currently, I am interested in two potential ideas:
>> 1. Improve fetching from version control
>
> I think there's a ticket for the first one somewhere in our bugtracker
> with a couple of ideas. I don't have the link handy, but maybe somebody
> else on the list has?

It's here:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/16373

Chunyang contacted me about this one a few days ago, but I advised against it because I have a working implementation in my local repository already (I really should polish it up and get it out the door), and I wouldn't want a GSoC student wasting their summer redoing work that has already been done.

vq