Buildbots no longer upload any binary packages (cleanup failure)

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Mar 18 18:43:11 PDT 2015

Mac OS Forge Admin,

could you please log into each of the buildbot port builders, except for the Snow Leopard builder (so, the Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite builders), and run the following command:

sudo port uninstall protobuf3-cpp

This should uninstall the bad previous version of the port and allow other installs to proceed normally again. Afterward, you can remove the leftover software file with:

sudo rm -fv /opt/local/var/macports/software/protobuf3-cpp/protobuf3-cpp-0.0.0.1

I'll write a more detailed explanation shortly.

Thanks.

-Ryan