[135847] trunk/dports/science/volk

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Wed May 6 10:09:13 PDT 2015

Thanks for the pointers on using {} only when using [] but not *; I'll
update the Portfile shortly. I prefer to be "transparent" in compiler
selection, so blacklisting even compilers that won't be chosen is better
than not & really does no harm.

As for using the compiler_blacklist_versions, there is a line in the
cxx11 variant that reads:
{{{
        compiler.blacklist-append *gcc* {clang < 500}
}}}

Isn't the 2nd part what this PortGroup is used for? Or, am I mistaken
here? If so, then I'll move the PortGroup inclusion to just inside that
clause. Thanks! - MLD