generating extra documentation (port:kdelibs4)

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri May 15 02:05:51 PDT 2015

On Tuesday May 12 2015 19:37:45 Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:

>I think I follow and admire your desire to not over burden the user/system with superfluous builds.

Thanks :)

I think I found a way out though: it looks like the command KDE uses to generate the documentation they put online takes only a fraction of the time required to build the kdelibs themselves (about 5min vs. over an hour). If that is confirmed I'm going to include it in the kdelibs install (or let port:kdelibs4 depend on the port that will be providing it), and simply call it as part of the +docs variant.

R.