port:bzip2 missing dependency

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu May 28 08:28:11 PDT 2015

On Thursday May 28 2015 17:09:08 Rainer Müller wrote:
>On 2015-05-28 16:49, René J.V. Bertin wrote:

>bzip2 does not even have a configure script. The build rules in its
>Makefile are also really simple and do not look for any external
>binaries (except compiler and linker, of course). You must be mistaken
>which port produced this error.

Then it'll remain a mystery false alarm, because the time info in ${prefix}/var/macports/{distfiles,software} indicates that I did get the error while building port:bzip2 . Sadly I can no longer reproduce it even after uninstalling m4 . I did a selfupdate in the meantime, maybe that solved whatever issue there was.