Problems with trace mode & xcodebuild on 10.7: requesting agreement to licence

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Tue Nov 3 05:10:06 PST 2015

Hi,

With Xcode 4.6.3 and the latest release of MacPorts base I get the
following error when I try to use the trace mode:

You have not agreed to the Xcode license agreements, please run
'xcodebuild -license' (for user-level acceptance) or 'sudo xcodebuild
-license' (for system-wide acceptance) from within a Terminal window
to review and agree to the Xcode license agreements.

But it works without the trace mode enabled. (The particular problem
showed up when trying to test ackmate. But I doubt that is relevant in
any way.)

Mojca