Getting proper dependency order using port command

Artur Szostak aszostak at partner.eso.org
Mon Nov 9 09:35:38 PST 2015

Hi,

I do not see the documentation indicating the options --follow-dependents or --follow-dependencies for the "port deactivate" command. Therefore I need to run the deactivate command on one port at a time in the proper order.
How can I get the post-order depth first search of the dependency tree from the command line, e.g. the one produced with "port rdeps"? Is there perhaps a flag to the port command that I have missed?

Kind regards.

Artur