Owner of MacPorts account on GitHub

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Tue Nov 10 20:57:58 PST 2015

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 12:58 AM, Lawrence Velázquez wrote:
> On Nov 9, 2015, at 4:45 PM, Rainer Müller wrote:
>
>> On 2015-11-09 21:01, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>> Does anyone know who owns
>>>    https://github.com/MacPorts
>>> ?
>>
>> I would be interested to know that as well. I actually found a way to
>> send them a message last week. Now we can just wait for them to get back
>> to us.
>
> Surprise! It's me.

Great.

Is there any chance that we put mirrors of the SVN repository there?

I would suggest to use these for simplicity:
    https://www.macosforge.org/post/git-mirrors/
but since they are not up to date anyway, it would be better to make
new ones from scratch and also include a semi-hand-crafted authors
transformation file.

> I've been waiting 2 years 6 months 18 days for this. Thought it might never happen.

At the moment it's the lack of Trac's functionality to browse the tree
and the logs that has triggered the "demand" for this.

Mojca