swiginac

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 20:25:28 PST 2015

I’d like to write a port file for swiginac. The install notes indicate it can be installed using python distutils or make. The python setup file was written for version 2.4, I’d like to use it with 2.7. I did not find a configure script and the Makefile does not use the CC, etc. variables, so will have to be patched.

This is my first attempt at writing a portfile for python. In addition to the Python wiki, are there other guides I should read before I begin?

Mark