[140731] users/mojca/ports

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Thu Oct 1 18:39:34 PDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 2:36 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

>> +depends_lib-append  port:p5-app-gh
>
> This isn't correct: p5-app-gh is a stub port; you mustn't declare a dependency on stub ports.

Thank you for the notice. I was migrating from an old machine and
wanted to save some not-yet-completely-tested ports before I would
lose all those files. The files looked fine to me, but a I was in a
hurry I didn't notice that "problem". Once I give them some more
testing, I'll move them to trunk. I suspect that I made these ports
with an old version of cpan2port.

I fixed these problems now, but the portfiles need more love, I guess.

Mojca