How to avoid rebuilding binaries with linking errors?

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Wed Oct 7 01:19:47 PDT 2015

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 3:44 AM, Brandon Allbery wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 8:23 PM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>
>> How can I prevent doing the automatic check for broken ports at the
>> end of installation process?
>

> Change the revupdate setting in macports.conf to report. (I can't check the
> exact name, my Mac is a couple of states away.)

I don't find anything seemingly relevant there, but in any case I
would like to have a command-line option to do that only when I'm
intentionally upgrading just a portion of outdated ports (or maybe the
best option would be if I could configure the global settings in such
a way that the installation script would actually check for broken
ports, but would only warn me and list broken ports without actually
trying to repair the situation).

Mojca