trac.macports.org is down again

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sat Oct 10 03:08:38 PDT 2015

Dear Admin(s),

The Trac seems to be no longer responding. Can you please look into the problem?

Another problem that we had for the past few weeks (before the trac
stopped responding) was that new commits to the subversion repository
did not appear on
    http://trac.macports.org/log/

Once you manage to recover trac, please also check if one could see
the latest commits or what could be the reason for the problems.

I would also be enormously grateful if the Lion (and Snow Leopard?)
buildbot could be brought back to life after months of being broken.
The details are on the trac though.

Thank you very much,
    Mojca

PS: I could almost quote an earlier mail by Rainer (from March):