os.arch on Linux

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:28:45 PDT 2015

On Saturday October 10 2015 20:21:54 Rainer Müller wrote:

> The 'port dpkg' action definitely is not available on current trunk.
> Probably you are running 2.3.4? Check 'port version', trunk would
> identify itself as '2.3.99'.

Sorry, a bout of confusion on my end. I'd been able to do `port dpkg` with the previous version (2.3.4), and since the code calling the dpkg package builder is still included I concluded a bit too quickly that the commandline option should still be there too.

I'm going to try to patch it back in, though, at least for my personal Linux builds.

R.