xorg-libXt

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Thu Oct 22 13:24:20 PDT 2015

sudo port -v -s upgrade -n --force xorg-libXt +flat_namespace

+flat_namespace can't break anything.  Installing libXt with +flat_namespace will give you the exact same thing you already had.
-flat_namespace *can* break things (like openmotif), which is why openmotif requires the +flat_namespace variant.

I added the +flat_namespace variant in order to give users on such legacy software an option until (if ever) those libraries are fixed.

When trac comes back, see https://trac.macports.org/ticket/45712

--Jeremy