All KDE ports need a major revbump, due to recent changes to qt4-mac

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Fri Oct 30 07:04:06 PDT 2015

The error you show below with qtscriptgenerator is because it does not
find phonon & thus there is no cpp code generated --> but the build
system does not know this for some reason & tries to build anyway.
Adding in QCA-like qmake code into the phonon mkspec file does the trick
for finding phonon via qmake. But, even with that addition
qtscriptgenerator still does not build (at least to 10.11 latest
everything). As I said, I'm looking into it. My read of the qmake /
phonon combo is that the only way using qmake to find phonon will work
is to make sure that either (1) "LIBS *= -L${prefix}/lib" is in place
before doing "CONFIG *= phonon"; or (2) including a project that sets
LIBS accordingly before adding in phonon. Otherwise, qmake will not look
in ${prefix}/lib for phonon. What other projects use qmake and require
phonon? I'd like to test out this theory before pushing changes into
phonon. - MLD