All KDE ports need a major revbump, due to recent changes to qt4-mac

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Fri Oct 30 09:53:41 PDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015, at 12:37 PM, René J. V. Bertin wrote:
> René J. V. Bertin wrote:
>
> > Michael Dickens wrote:
> >
> >> The error you show below with qtscriptgenerator is because it does not
> >> find phonon
> >
> > Are you sure? When I remove the typesystem_phonon line from generator.qrc and
> > rebuild I still get the same error.

Yes, I'm sure. Using the stock phonon mkspec file and commenting in some
of the debug "#"s from qt_functions.prf, I see the following. Fixing
qt_phonon.pri to "do the right thing" adds LIBS and INCLUDEPATH for
wherever phonon is installed. All of the various QtFOO libraries and/or
frameworks are correctly found and processed by the qtscriptgenerator
code.
{{{
:info:build cd qtscript_phonon/ && /opt/local/libexec/qt4/bin/qmake
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_Shared_source_MacPorts_trunk_dports_devel_qtscriptgenerator/qtscriptgenerator/work/qtscriptgenerator-src-0.2.0/qtbindings/qtscript_phonon/qtscript_phonon.pro
-o Makefile
:info:build Project MESSAGE: In: mkspecs/modules/qt_phonon.pri
:info:build WARNING:
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_Shared_source_MacPorts_trunk_dports_devel_qtscriptgenerator/qtscriptgenerator/work/qtscriptgenerator-src-0.2.0/qtbindings/qtscript_phonon/qtscript_phonon.pro:5:
Unable to find file for inclusion
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_Shared_source_MacPorts_trunk_dports_devel_qtscriptgenerator/qtscriptgenerator/work/qtscriptgenerator-src-0.2.0/generated_cpp/com_trolltech_qt_phonon/com_trolltech_qt_phonon.pri
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: LIBS before phonon is
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: INCLUDEPATH before phonon is
/opt/local/libexec/qt4/include .
/opt/local/libexec/qt4/include/phonon_compat
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: QMAKE_LFLAGS before phonon is
-headerpad_max_install_names -arch x86_64 -Xarch_x86_64
-mmacosx-version-min=10.11
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: all frameworks is
-F/opt/local/libexec/qt4/Library/Frameworks -F/opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: this frmwrk_dir is
-F/opt/local/libexec/qt4/Library/Frameworks
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: this frmwrk_path is
/opt/local/libexec/qt4/Library/Frameworks
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: this frmwrk_dir is
-F/opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: this frmwrk_path is
/opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: looking for framework phonon
in directory /opt/local/libexec/qt4/Library/Frameworks
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: looking for framework phonon
in directory /opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: looking for framework phonon
in directory /opt/local/libexec/qt4/Library/Frameworks
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: looking for framework phonon
in directory /opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: looking for framework phonon
in directory /opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: all library paths is
-L/opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: this lib_dir is
-L/opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: this lib_path is
/opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: looking for library phonon in
directory /opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: looking for library phonon in
directory /opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: looking for library phonon in
directory /opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib
:info:build Project MESSAGE: WARNING: Could not find library or
framework phonon in the current known search directories; assuming a
default library.
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: LIBS after phonon is now
-F/opt/local/libexec/qt4/Library/Frameworks -F/opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib
-L/opt/local/libexec/qt4/lib -lphonon
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: INCLUDEPATH after phonon is
now . /opt/local/libexec/qt4/include/phonon_compat
/opt/local/libexec/qt4/include/phonon /opt/local/libexec/qt4/include
:info:build Project MESSAGE: qtAddLibrary: QMAKE_LFLAGS after phonon is
now -headerpad_max_install_names -arch x86_64 -Xarch_x86_64
-mmacosx-version-min=10.11
[snip]
:info:build WARNING: Failure to find:
../../generated_cpp/com_trolltech_qt_phonon/plugin.cpp
:info:build cd qtscript_phonon/ &&
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make -f Makefile all
:info:build make[2]: Entering directory
`/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_Shared_source_MacPorts_trunk_dports_devel_qtscriptgenerator/qtscriptgenerator/work/qtscriptgenerator-src-0.2.0/qtbindings/qtscript_phonon'
:info:build make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`../../generated_cpp/com_trolltech_qt_phonon/plugin.cpp', needed by
`plugin.o'.  Stop.
:info:build make[2]: Leaving directory
`/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_Shared_source_MacPorts_trunk_dports_devel_qtscriptgenerator/qtscriptgenerator/work/qtscriptgenerator-src-0.2.0/qtbindings/qtscript_phonon'
:info:build make[1]: *** [sub-qtscript_phonon-all] Error 2
}}}