[MacPorts] #48738: Mountain Lion (mtln) buildbot builder is offline

David Evans devans at macports.org
Fri Sep 4 16:21:20 PDT 2015

On 9/4/15 1:38 PM, MacPorts wrote:
> #48738: Mountain Lion (mtln) buildbot builder is offline
> -----------------------------+---------------------
>   Reporter:  ryandesign@…    |      Owner:  admin@…
>       Type:  defect          |     Status:  closed
>  Component:  server/hosting  |    Version:
> Resolution:  fixed           |   Keywords:
>       Port:                  |
> -----------------------------+---------------------
> Changes (by ryandesign@…):
>
>  * cc: devans@… (added)
>  * status:  new => closed
>  * resolution:   => fixed
>

> Comment:
>
>  I think Dave got it working again yesterday by stopping the last build and
>  forcing a new build; that build is still running but almost done (1321 of
>  1410 ports built so far).

Actually, the build failed with a compile failure early yesterday but the builder was able to
continue on to the next queued build without problems.  No need to stop and restart
(this time).  I resubmitted the failed build late last night and its been successful
so far.  The compile failure was apparently a transient problem.  The current build represents
the backlog on this buildbot that accumulated since the original problem some weeks ago.

Dave