OpenCoarrays Portfile ticket response?

Damian Rouson damian at sourceryinstitute.org
Mon Sep 21 22:27:36 PDT 2015

Alessandro Fanfarillo submitted a Portfile for installing OpenCoarrays (www.opencoarrays.org) four months ago.   We hope the Portfile will be included in Macports soon.  We have responded to every concern raised and have been waiting two weeks for feedback on Alessandro’s latest response.  We would greatly appreciate any advice on how to further improve the patch or how to attain final approval or even just how to get a response.  We released OpenCoarrays 1.0.0 on July 26 and have been hearing from users who would prefer to use a package installer such as Macports rather than to build from source.  We will be very appreciative of any assistance in this regard.