Re: “Reproducible World Summit” in December 2015 in Athens

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Tue Sep 22 11:11:18 PDT 2015

Hi Joshua,

----- On 21 Sep, 2015, at 06:07, Joshua Root jmr at macports.org wrote:

> Sponsorship covering travel and accommodation is available for one or
> possibly two people. If you are a committer and would like to volunteer
> to attend, please reply to the list or directly to portmgr by the 24th
> of September.

I'd be interested in going if nobody else wants to. I've recently read a
little bit about the topic from a talk held at Chaos Communication Camp in
Germany. There's probably a lot of work to do to get reproducible builds
into MacPorts, but our PoV may be interesting especially given the unique
situation we're in regarding bootstrapping from an Apple-provided toolchain.

--
Clemens Lang