macports-dev Digest, Vol 109, Issue 41

Damian Rouson damian at sourceryinstitute.org
Wed Sep 30 10:09:10 PDT 2015

> On Sep 30, 2015, at 8:42 AM, macports-dev-request at lists.macosforge.org wrote:
>
> Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 23:09:20 +1000
> From: Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org>
> To: MacPorts Development <macports-dev at lists.macosforge.org>
> Subject: Any more changes to merge for 2.3.4?
>

> Is there anything else we should get in before tagging 2.3.4?

Yes, please include the OpenCoarrays port if at all possible!  We’ve responded to every concern raised in the 4 months since we first submitted the Portfile.  In that time frame, we have released OpenCoarrays 1.0.0, 1.0.1, and 1.0.2.  We’re getting user requests for installation via Macports.  It would be great to finally cross the finish line. :)

Best Regards,