OpenCoarrays Portfile ticket response?

Damian Rouson damian at sourceryinstitute.org
Wed Sep 30 22:44:26 PDT 2015

> On Sep 30, 2015, at 9:47 PM, Eric A. Borisch <eborisch at macports.org> wrote:
>
> Done.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for being such a royal pain in the @$$, but the tar ball that was posted was posted at the link I provided previously was actually the pre-release version 2.0.0 when it should have been the release version 1.0.2.  I just corrected that.  I believe the new URL is the same as before:

https://github.com/sourceryinstitute/opencoarrays/releases/download/1.0.2/opencoarrays-1.0.2.tar.bz2

but I have  now updated the actual file to match the 1.0.2 release as desired. I just tried uninstalling and then installing after correcting what appears at the above URL.

If you have the kindness and patience to last through what I hope is the last iteration here, I think there is still some update required on the Macports side to install the new file.  (FYI, in case it helps as a sanity check, the version number appears in plain ASCII text in the “project” statement in the the top-level statements.

Damian