Github Checksums ..

Abdulrahman Alshammari a.turqi at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 20:24:25 PDT 2016

Hey,
I have submitted a new port called Z3 as you can see in this link
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/51094 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/51094>

I was asked to change some parts of portfile. I did that except the checksums. I was told that the checksums will be changed because the github port. Can someone let me know how I can change it since using the same way will always generate the same checksums? If there any further changed, please let me know.

-Abdul

Note: It might appear my name as "Ziad Ali" instaed of "Abdulrahman Alshammari".
This is an issue that I am trying to fix.