Need your help

Abdulrahman Alshammari a.turqi at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 11:18:13 PDT 2016

Hey Mr. Magrath,
I am a new macport developer and really need your advice on my school project. I build two portfiles as you can see in the following tickets links:
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/51169 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/51169>
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/51094 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/51094>

I already send a request for review to : macports-dev at lists.macosforge.org <mailto:macports-dev at lists.macosforge.org>. However, I haven’t received any update for a while, I just want to see wether the portfiles I build have some missing part or not.

Please let me know when you get my email,
Best regards,
-Abdul

Note: It might appear my name as "Ziad Ali" instaed of "Abdulrahman Alshammari".
This is an issue that I am trying to fix.