civl and z3 _ error when I install them locally.

Abdulrahman Alshammari a.turqi at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 18:08:41 PDT 2016

Hey,
I am working in parallel between two ports. some of the tickets are useful and get results. Some of them I get lost when I read them.

For civl: I got this error
:error:destroot org.macports.destroot for port civl returned: command execution failed
:debug:destroot Error code: CHILDSTATUS 575 2
:debug:destroot Backtrace: command execution failed

For Z3: I got:
:error:configure org.macports.configure for port z3 returned: configure failure: command execution failed
:debug:configure Error code: NONE
:debug:configure Backtrace: configure failure: command execution failed

I attached the two log files. If there is a ticket that has the same issue, please let me know. Note that I follow the Macport migration steps, but it doesn’t work/

Note: It might appear my name as "Ziad Ali" instaed of "Abdulrahman Alshammari".
This is an issue that I am trying to fix.