civl and z3 _ error when I install them locally.

Abdulrahman Alshammari a.turqi at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 19:29:08 PDT 2016

Ryan,
Thank you so much. I have edited things in z3 portfile locally but I haven’t updates in macport site. I appreciate your support.

For civl, I will make all changes that you suggest. I will update you if I face further issue. Thank you again.

-Abdul

Note: It might appear my name as "Ziad Ali" instaed of "Abdulrahman Alshammari".
This is an issue that I am trying to fix.