GitHub tester wanted?

Marko Käning mk-macports at posteo.net
Sat Aug 20 10:39:36 PDT 2016

Hi Clemens,

if you need an independent tester for your MacPorts workflows on GitHub
I am herewith offering my support.

I’d happily clone the official MacPorts git repo (also before it is live)
and try to create pull-requests and play the newbee there, because I think
that’s the best way to ensure foolproofness for the new system.

I am quite fluent in git, tig and GitHub due to my involvement with KDE [1]
and MSYS2. Yet, I’d still have preferred Mercurial as the new DVCS tool… ;-)

Greets,
Marko

[1] KDE uses Phabriactor now, which seems also nice, but I haven’t used it
    much in the last while.