[RJVB/macstrop] use github ID for maintainer (2fb8aab)

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Fri Dec 2 21:52:00 CET 2016

On 2016-12-02 21:47, René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> On Friday December 02 2016 20:54:41 Rainer Müller wrote:
>
>> Which notification mail? There are no notification mails going to the
>> maintainer for pull requests unless the person opening the pull requests
>
> We must be talking about different things.
> If the maintainer opens the PR and he hasn't disabled github's notifications for events concerning those PRs, s/he will get notification emails. I do at least (but maybe I should call them transcript emails?)

I am talking about the case where someone opens a PR, so the maintainer
of the corresponding port needs to act. If the maintainer is a MacPorts
member, they need to review and merge the PR, or if they are not, they
should review and acknowledge the merge. In any case, the maintainer
needs to be notified, which can only be achieved with an @ mention.

Rainer