[macports-ports] branch master updated: pingus: new port submission

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 21:49:50 CET 2016

On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Brandon Allbery <allbery.b at gmail.com> wrote:

> Get rid of any parameter that starts with the characters "-psn_". This is
> added by the bundle launcher, expected by native applications, and will
> confuse most Linux-originated programs.

I should note that doing this properly is much harder than you might think,
from a shell script --- especially if it supports options that take
parameters that might include spaces. Unless you're planning to rewrite the
wrapper in something other than shell (no, bash doesn't help you here),
just squelching the "$@" is the best you're likely to do.