[macports-ports] branch master updated: Add myself back as maintainer - I was incorrectly removed in 2007 and just noticed.

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Dec 6 05:37:30 CET 2016

> On Dec 5, 2016, at 11:00 PM, toby <toby at macports.org> wrote:
>
> tobypeterson pushed a commit to branch master
> in repository macports-ports.
>

> https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/b79d2c1ac01df3629781a311219c01e0b3d61bcb
>
> The following commit(s) were added to refs/heads/master by this push:
>
>      new b79d2c1  Add myself back as maintainer - I was incorrectly removed in 2007 and just noticed.

During spring cleaning in 2007, some time after OpenDarwin shut down and MacPorts moved to macOS forge in 2006, all @opendarwin.org addresses were replaced with nomaintainer, on the assumption that those people were no longer around. Before that was committed, maintainers were given some time to update their email addresses in their ports:

http://www.mail-archive.com/macports-dev@lists.macosforge.org/msg00309.html

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/055ddf508a3b1701f2af5d2b405ec3dc332f9600

If you would like to reclaim any other ports, here is the list of ports from which your old email address was removed (but many of these ports have probably since been claimed by other maintainers, so you may want to confer with them before making any major changes):

54321
9e
Xaw3d
a52dec