Build Failure: (from, 10.6, OS, This, X, builds, configure.compiler=macports-gcc-4.7, newer, on, only, and 6 more

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 23:03:10 CET 2016

On Sunday December 11 2016 23:51:20 Marko Käning wrote:
> Just seeing that all buildbot fail for qtcurve after the merge, here e.g. Sierra:
>
> 	https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.12_x86_64-watcher/builds/2384
>
> Subports search returns with an error:
>
> 	./mpbb/mpbb: error: None of the specified ports were found in the port index.
> 	./mpbb/mpbb: error: `list-subports' failed to run successfully
>
> Something is wrong with port indexing...
>
> Why is that?

I must say I have strictly no idea. There's no more ui_* call in the Portfile at all, and lint finds no errors in my local copy, so I'm CC'ing this to the dev ML too. I hope it's a transient error that has in fact nothing to do with the port.

> I merged w/o a revbump now. Should be fine, I hope, as it was never built
> for 10.6 successfully so far.

The Qt4 and GTk2 versions should build, at least on libc++-enabled bots.

> Perhaps I might have to restart the build
> manually on the bb?

No, because there has been a version bump, and the bots should pick that up.

R.