Build Failure: (from, 10.6, OS, This, X, builds, configure.compiler=macports-gcc-4.7, newer, on, only, and 6 more

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 00:04:32 CET 2016

On Monday December 12 2016 00:39:37 Marko Käning wrote:

> So, now only 10.6-10.8 fail completely (which had to be expected, I am afraid)

Yes, for QtCurve-qt5 .
I keep forgetting that 10.8 also doesn't have libc++ standard...

> but qtcurve-gtk2 fails also for the newer ones…

I think I found the culprit, another missing dependency that was satisfied automatically on our end. The destroot step fails, but that's probably only because nothing is being built in fact.

Could you try adding

    depends_build-append    port:pkgconfig

above the port:gtk2 depspec line?

R.