[macports-ports] branch master updated: phonon-backend-gstreamer(-qt5): update to 4.9.0 and introduce new subport

Marko Käning mk-macports at posteo.net
Tue Dec 13 04:46:06 CET 2016

Hi Larry,

On 13 Dec 2016, at 05:20 , Lawrence Velázquez <larryv at macports.org> wrote:
> Please clean up the commit message when you perform squash merges. Most of the text here is outdated Git metadata (old SHA-1 hashes, repeated author name, irrelevant authorship dates).

yes, you’re right, I should have stripped that down...

Yet, the git metadata is - also to my surprise -  still valid, which can be verified by clicking all the links on the commit’s page:

	https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/47c0c4f682b22803ae250258187544187d50f898

That will produce the 4 separate commits just fine.

Interesting.

Greets,
Marko