qtcurve update failure

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:54:17 CET 2016

On Tuesday December 13 2016 10:30:24 Mojca Miklavec wrote:

>See:
>    https://trac.macports.org/wiki/PortfileRecipes#deactivatehack

Ah, yes, I forgot about that link, though I did consider deactivating in the pre-activate phase. It'll be a bit trickier here because I'd be deactivating an older version of one of the ports that will be upgraded later, and I don't know what effect that will have on preserving the right variants.

To explain:
qtcurve-extra is a new run-time dependency for qtcurve, and will be installed (first) during `port upgrade qtcurve`.

R.