Update mono, F#: support "select"

Russell Jones russell.jones at physics.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 14 10:13:59 CET 2016

For completeness, Python also has pypi2port
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/pypi2port, created as a GSOC project. I
don't know how widely it's used, though we are starting to use it here.

( I notice that the browser:contrib/pypi2port link in the above wiki
page points to https://trac.macports.org/browser/contrib/pypi2port which
looks like svn. Shouldn't it point to
https://github.com/macports/macports-contrib/tree/master/pypi2port ? )

Russell