Some Homebrew commands send data to Google Analytics vs. port mpstats

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Thu Dec 15 17:00:37 CET 2016

The installer isn't really conducive to this. We could definitely
advertise it better though, both in the documentation and with a message
inviting users to install the port if they haven't. I'm thinking the
latter should use the interactive bits to allow users to say "never
remind me again".

But first we should probably get the stats web view running on a
macports.org domain.

- Josh