mogenerator update [ticket 53019] review request

Steven Tondeur steventondeur at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 08:28:40 CET 2016

Dear,

(Note: This mail was sent through my personal e-mail address instead of my
work one (steven.tondeur at dentsplysirona.com) because our corporate mail
server is badly configured (SPF Fail), something I will not be able to
change)

On December 6th I provided a ticket with path to update the ‘mogenerator’
port to a new version: https://trac.macports.org/ticket/53019

The ticket has been assigned on the same day (hurray!); no further
communication since then. Can you review/commit the patch included in the
ticket?

Thanks,

*Steven Tondeur*

*Senior Software Engineer*

Corporate Software R&D

[image: image001.png]

[image: image002.png]

*Telephone* +32 16 84 14 32 <+32%2016%2084%2014%2032>

steven.tondeur at dentsplysirona.com

www.dentsplysirona.com

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of
the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is legally
privileged. If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading,
disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us
by replying to the message and delete the original message immediately
thereafter. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them
to be the views of DENTSPLY SIRONA.