Unintentional double commits

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Wed Dec 21 10:41:04 CET 2016

While trying to push a small change (shell/xonsh) I managed to rebase
AND merge the about 300 commits since my previous update,
as a results those 300 commits in master now are "duplicated".

The files in master are unaltered, except for the actual portfile I
was pushing, but the history is now messier.

I've been checking on IRC how to address this for last two hours, I
had the dilemma that force pushing to the commit before mine would
clean the history but at the same time break workflow for users that
may already have fetched the changes.

I couldn't get hold of anybody on #macports to double check this so
I'm not calling the shot since the messier history doesn't actually
break the workflow.

I apologize for the error, I'm really sorry for the confusion and
noise it will trigger in tickets.

--
Andrea