Unintentional double commits

Zero King l2dy at icloud.com
Wed Dec 21 16:13:39 CET 2016

I've created a clean branch on my fork. If you want to clean the
history, first cancel branch protection in repository's settings, then do

git remote add https://github.com/l2dy/macports-ports.git

git fetch --all

git checkout master

git reset --hard l2dy/fix-history

git push -f

to reset master to my branch and push the cleaned history.

--
Zero King