Unintentional double commits

Ivan Larionov xeron.oskom at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 21:38:25 CET 2016

One of the ways to avoid it is to review things you're going to merge. And
one of the easiest ways to do it is to open a PR on github where you can
clearly see which commits you're going to merge. I was similar errors
multiple times when people do `git pull` instead of `git pull --rebase` and
it was always easy to catch during PR review (even if you review your own
PR by yourself).

Also just my opinion – you should never force push into public master
branch.

--
With best regards, Ivan Larionov.