KDE4 ports not built on Sierra buildbot?

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Thu Dec 22 15:45:59 CET 2016

Hi,

On 22 December 2016 at 16:32, Marko Käning wrote:
> Hi Mojca,
>
> I just realised that the Sierra buildbot obviously never prepared binary packages for KDE4.
>
> Has the Sierra buildbot ever run for ports of the kde4 category at all?

After the new buildbot has been set up we never started any major
build jobs for all packages. (There are plans to fix this, but we are
experiencing quite some suboptimal performance that could be fixed
before starting a huge build jobs.)

So basically 10.5, 10.6-i386, (10.7) and 10.12 only contain binaries
for ports (and their dependencies) that have seen some commits since
August. Plus those that have been manually triggered.

Do you have an account on the buildbot? If not, feel free to provide a
list of ports for which you think that we need binary packages and
someone can submit those jobs to the buildbot. Or you can request an
account.

Mojca