[macports-ports] branch master updated: fluid-soundfont, generaluser-soundfont: new ports

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 11:31:45 CET 2016

On Friday December 23 2016 05:06:14 Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> You don't need foreach loops to install multiple files; you can replace each foreach loop with a single xinstall:
> xinstall -m 644 {*}[glob -nocomplain "${worksrcpath}/demo MIDIs/*"] ${dir}

Good to know for future reference, esp. the globbed form.
Is there a trick to to let xinstall handle the installation of whole directories, like app bundles?

> Make sure you report that to the server administrator so they can fix it.

Done, and maybe it will be addressed, but this is not necessarily an error. The libcurl is allowed for downloading downloadable files but I think it is perfectly acceptable that administrators restrict any other form of access. Besides, Mojca, wasn't it the unusual agent ("libcurl MacPorts") string that triggered the block?